몰아치는 천둥, 거센 바람, 억수 같이 쏟아지는 비. 1928년에 발생한 허리케인 오키초비는 많은 사람들이 폐허가 된 지역 사회를 탈출해야만 했습니다. 그러나 제니에게는 예상치 못한 귀향의 기회가 되었습니다. 사랑을 찾는 흑인 여성에 관한 조라 닐 허스턴의 “그들의 눈은 신을 보고 있었다”가 그렇게 시작됩니다. 타냐 부시콧은 할렘 르네상스의 고전에 빠져듭니다.
Humanity has always adapted to changing weather and moved to regions that best support cultural lifestyles and livelihoods. However, the rise in extreme weather is endangering coastal communities, and even for those with the resources to take action, the pace and nature of climate change has made it difficult to adapt.
You’ve likely heard this term used before, but what exactly is “turnkey real estate investing”? As someone who has done thousands of real estate deals, Kris Krohn shares the definition of turnkey, and lets you in on how you can be completely hands-on and make $300 an hour or completely hands-off and make $30K an hour through real estate.
English Lesson plan ideal for an on-site or online group discussion class to focus on sharing summaries and positions on products or services some consumers will not buy online.
These small businesses are continuing to attract customers, who are interested in a wider collection of movies and do not want algorithms deciding what they should watch
A selection of the multimedia content our English learners, English teachers and Professional mentors have been reading, listening to and discussing in their online Programs and Sessions this week (13th-17th of Sept 2021).
EREN, European Real Estate Network
- Located in Brione sopra Minusio is found this Mediterranean property benefiting from privileged views over the Lake Maggiore. Wetag Consulting will have the pleasure to […]
- FGP Swiss & Alps: haute couture real estate for the most discerning clients from all over the world. The group is continuing its expansion and […]
- The properties we have the pleasure to present you belong to our members: Immobilsarda, La Commerciale Realty and Cofim Immobiliare based in different areas of […]
Hotel Industry News
- Slow Travel, High-tech Hotels and Bucket-list Adventures: This is What Travel in 2022 Will Look Like – The Evening StnadardThe top post-pandemic travel trends, according to those in the know
- U.S. Airlines Carry 66 Million Passengers in August 2021, Up 162% from August 2020, Still Down 20.8% from Pre-Pandemic August 2019U.S. airlines carried 66 million passengers in August 2021 (preliminary) according to data filed with the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) by 20 airlines that […]
- The number of U.S. hotel rooms in construction is down roughly 48,000 from the countrys all-time high in April 2020 (220,207 rooms), according to September […]