Bader Hamdan “10 Partnership Commandments”. Be Human, Clarify Purpose, Mutually Beneficial, Solve Problems, Elevate Negotiations, Accountability, Empower Engagements, Measure & Communicate, Celebrate The Ecosystem, Trustworthiness
The resale of tickets has been around for as long as humans have charged entry to events. Evidence of ticket ‘touting’ goes all the way back to Ancient Rome.
In life we learn different things from different people. From my friend, retail executive Ann Marie Scichili, I learned about generosity. So, in the spirit of generosity I wanted to share her with you. This is… A Bit of Optimism.
There is a notion in business that has, since a book was published under the same name a number of years ago, come to be called Emotional Intelligence. The core notion is that business requires not only brain power, but the skills to overcome stress and make the right decisions under fire.
EREN, European Real Estate Network
- FGP Swiss & Alps: haute couture real estate for the most discerning clients from all over the world. The group is continuing its expansion and […]
- Located in Sierra Blanca, Marbella's Golden Mile and belonging to the portfolio of our member Cleox Inversiones is this high-end villa enjoying views of the […]
- Discover some of the apartments with the best views in Europe thanks to our members La Commerciale, Marschall Real Estate, Walde & Partner and CI […]
Europe Real Estate
- Deka Immobilien has acquired high quality, very centrally located office building in London for arou …
- Burberryhas opened the first flagship store to feature Burberry’s new global design concept th …
- Care Property Investhas acquiredForum Mare Nostrum forc. €35m in what is considered to be one o …